If you don’t tell people you exist, if you don’t communicate what it is you do, why you do it, how you do it, or where you are – then how will they know that you can help them? That you can fix their problem, that you are or have their solution. And, if you’re not communicating all this, I bet you that your friendly competitors are.
We have access to more information and are communicated to in more ways than ever before. A strong communication plan must compliment your marketing strategy. The two go hand in hand. Without it, the cascading consequences will follow, and the brand you once had will simply be remembered by that woeful stubby holder or cooler bag in the corner of your garage under inches of dust. You know that saying – communication is key? Well – it’s true.
Let’s get going
Which communications platforms can we help you with?
- Everything and anything for websites
- Brochures, flyers, postcards
- Email marketing (eDM)
- SMS marketing
- Social media planning, calendar, content development, scheduling
- Product and services blogs and associated articles
- Video content
- Editorial and advertorial content
- Testimonial content
- Interviews and transcription
- Employee business profiles
- Internal and external newsletters
- Internal business feedback surveys, and surveys to customers
- Corporate summaries
- Business and event presentations
- Capability Statements
- All things branding, mission statement and style guide
- Corporate gifts and events
“Honest, open communication is the only street that leads us into the real world… We then begin to grow as never before. And once we are on this road, happiness cannot be far away.”