We know the feeling! We’ve been there too!
Have you reached the point where your head and heart are telling you it’s time for a change?
Are you a creative, ideas person who loves a challenge and who’s looking to make your next marketing move? What if your next role can give you a platform to thrive and celebrate your ‘jack-of-all trades’ skillset, while having fun and experiencing a real sense of accomplishment in the process – without the heavy burden, inflexibility, and high pressure of a corporate position? Add to that, not just marketing in one industry, but across numerous, so no day is the same. You also would like to surround yourself with some amazing humans, who will always have your back, support, and encourage you.
If this is you, keep reading…
Marketing Specialists x TWO
The Marketing Department is an incredible collective of talented people with some serious experience across all areas of marketing, who are sincerely passionate about making a true difference in our client’s businesses. We are NOT your typical, run-of-the-mill marketing service. We become a part of our client’s team, their business and in many cases, their family. We bring decades of marketing experience to the table – whether that be a boardroom table or little lunchroom table. Established in 2020 on the back of building strong relationships and having a positive impact, we have grown tremendously and continue to climb. That’s why we need you!
We love diverse, dynamic, and truly awesome people who have street smart experience, coupled with a formal education as the cherry on top. We embrace individuals who are articulate, strong, independent, work fast and accurate, and who can see beyond a brief to get stuff done. If you have what it takes to defy expectations, then we want to hear from you.
So, what ‘s the spec?
We are looking for two firecracker Marketing Specialists with the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an agency, in-house corporate or similar marketing function, including freelancers/contractors
- 2 years minimum campaign management or project management experience
- Formal tertiary education in marketing is a plus
- You are a self-starter and able to work from home
- Delivers personable account engagement and management
- Strong with time management and meeting deadlines
- Can successfully juggle numerous balls at the same time
- Strong writer and strong verbal communication skills
- Executing content plans and the ability to draft blogs, editorials/advertorials, website content, radio/video scripts and media releases, with the support of our Head of Department
- Experience with eDM software e.g: Mailchimp, Sendgrid, MailBlaze
- A creative thinker that has an eye for graphics and graphic design
- Eager to work in a highly supportive team that is driven, results focused, sometimes demanding, but all in the name of the client
- Have a solid understanding of social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and alike) in terms of creating content, scheduling, and reporting
- Experience in setting up and managing social media advertising and lead generation campaigns
- Assist with day-to-day project management, tasks, and anticipate client needs
- Intermediate WordPress experience is a bonus
- Support with event production such as conferences, product launches and experiential activity
- Loves to brainstorm, take the good bits and then make it happen
- A problem solver that will drive projects to completion, working with a variety of stakeholders across a number of industries
- Managing project outcomes with suppliers e.g. graphic designers, web developers, printers, the media
- Be a switched on, self-aware, connected human
- Strives to learn, to be even more accomplished then yesterday, and is always smiling
- Truly enjoys everything that is marketing and the challenges and achievements it brings
- Extremely organised, exceptional follow-up skills, the client experience is paramount, and admin is not beneath you
Why would you want to choose to work with US?
- We really do have flexible working opportunities
- A genuine focus on work-life balance – we are more than the work we do
- Incredible supporting culture with unique, fun people to work with – no egos here – yes really!
- A people, family focused culture, lots of socialising while still working hard
- The coffee flows – ALWAYS
- We truly care and we support and learn from each other
- We have AMAZING clients
- Our work and our portfolio of services is vast, offering variety and experiences
What is it that you would like?